The SAEEC is a non-profit coordinating body that is aimed towards promoting the energy efficiency industry in Southern Africa. Founded in 2002 under the banner of the Southern African Association for Energy Efficiency (SAEE), the confederation has evolved to become the umbrella body that consists of associations and specific user groups that play an important role in sustainably developing the energy efficiency industry in the context of Southern Africa.
OUR DIVISIONS AND INTEREST GROUPS:
Thermal Insulation Products & Systems Association SA is a non-profit company that consists of manufacturers, suppliers, contractors and consultants in the South African Thermal Insulation Industry.
The association has been formed to assist with the promotion, selection, specification and installation of thermal insulation products and systems and to combat the usage of cheap substandard unsafe products and practices.
The Association is an industry initiative with the following principle objectives:
- To promote the usage of thermal insulation
- To comply with the South African National Building Regulations
- To co-operate with all entities who have congruent objectives, notably the National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications (NRCS) and the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS)
- To disseminate information to Consumers and Professionals
- To promote socially responsible behaviour through our Code of Ethics.