SAEEC always endeavors to keep all our members up to date with knowledge sharing opportunities.
We currently offer the following workshops and events to help grow the industry and to add to our member’s personal growth:
- RETScreen: 13 February, PTA & 12 March, CPT
- The RETScreen Software is an intelligent decision support tool to enable stakeholders to rapidly identify, assess, optimize and track the performance of clean energy investments over the entire project life cycle.
- Software supported by Windows only – No MACs
- Carbon Tax: 19 February
- The Workshop aims at getting your check list in order for the first phase of the carbon tax reporting
- AEE Executive Breakfast: 19 February
- The SAEEC is excited to host Executive Director of the AEE, Bill Kent, and International Program Director, Mary Elise Cox at the SAEEC AEE Executive Breakfast
- SAEEC AGM: 19 February
- All SAEEC active members is invited to join us for the Annual General Meeting to be held after the executive Breakfast. A number of important items will be shared with members, and also change of Directors will be discussed. Please ensure to RSVP for this event. Email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Special dietary request might incur additional cost
Policy on cancellations:
Cancellations received within ten (10) working days prior to the first day of the event will carry a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations received eleven (11) working days or more prior to the first day of training will receive a full refund.