SAEEC always endeavors to keep all our members up to date with knowledge sharing opportunities.
We offered the following workshops and events to help grow the industry and to add to our member’s personal growth:
- UNIDO Training: CASO & PSO
- We are looking forward to hosting a number of UNIDO programmes for our Members.
- The CASO Training was a huge success and we look forward to the next event, Pump System Optimisation (PSO).
- RETScreen Workshops: Port Elizabeth, Pretoria & Cape Town
- The RETScreen Software is an intelligent decision support tool to enable stakeholders to rapidly identify, assess, optimize and track the performance of clean energy investments over the entire project life cycle.
- Software supported by Windows only – No MACs
- Carbon Tax and Liabilities Workshop
- The Workshop aimed at getting your check list in order for the first phase of the carbon tax reporting. We had 2 amazing speakers from Government (DEFF and National Treasury), Energy Industry Experts, and Carbon Tax specialist from EcoMetrix Africa. The event was well attended by members from various industries.
- AEE Executive Breakfast
- The SAEEC hosted Executive Director of the AEE, Bill Kent, and International Program Director, Mary Elise Cox at the SAEEC AEE Executive Breakfast. It was also announced that AEE will be represented by Institute of Energy Professionals Africa (IEPA).
- SAEEC AGM
- We had good representation from the SAEEC Members who joined us for the Annual General Meeting held after the executive Breakfast. A number of important items was shared with members, and also change of Directors discussed. For more information you can contact the Secretary General, Thieda Ferreira on email@example.com
Policy on cancellations:
Cancellations received within ten (10) working days prior to the first day of the event will carry a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations received eleven (11) working days or more prior to the first day of training will receive a full refund.