HOME > ACCREDITATIONS
Accreditation as a provider of education and training
Providers of education and training must apply for accreditation with an Education and Training Quality Assurance (ETQA) body under the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The SAEEC has been verified by the South African Institute of Electrical Engineers (SAIEE) as an Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) approved service / training provider.
As the licensed training provider for the international courses by the Association of Energy Engineers® (AEE), all courses carry AEE renewal credits through validation by the Institute of Energy Professionals Africa (IEPA).
The following Courses & Examinations carry CPD Credits:
- Introduction to Energy Management (IEMT) 3 CPD Points
- Basic Principles of Energy (BPE) 2 CPD Points
- PQRS Solar PV Excel Course (PV Excel) 2 CPD Points
- Carbon Reduction Managers (CRM) 2 CPD Points + 1CPD point for exam
- Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP) 3 CPD Points + 1 CPD Point for Exam
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) 5 CPD Points + 1 CPD point for Exam
- Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) 3 CPD Points + 1 CPD Point for Exam
- Certified Renewable Energy Professional (REP) 3 CPD Points + 1 CPD point for Exam
- Certified Water Efficiency Professional (CWEP) 3 CPD +1CPD point for exam
- Certified Business Energy Professional (BEP) 5 CPD + 1 CPD point for Exam
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) 1 CPD point