TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOME > SAEEC TERMS & CONDITIONS
STANDARD SAEEC TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY:
Member rates for members in good standing with SAEEC
Prices per insert / send
Members get preference on placement where there are multiple requests
Members have right of refusal for special positions
Monthly payment scheme will carry a 18% administration fee
Participation on SAEEC activities do not automatically earn the endorsement of the SAEEC
Refer to SAEEC website for payment terms and conditions
Prices quoted excl. VAT
First pay, first serve
- First paid, first served policy applies to secure your booking.
- Full course fees should be cleared at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course: a. Full payment or purchase order for the full amount of the invoice will apply.
- Limited alternative arrangements available by prior arrangement and only deemed valid upon written consent.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course 9 working days prior to scheduled date should it not be financially viable.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate attending the course to arrange their own travel, accommodation, breakfast and dinner. Confirm course continuation before concluding your travel arrangements.
- Training fee includes the textbooks and course fee. No course material will be supplied in advance.
- Policy on cancellation a. All cancellations must reach the SAEEC, in writing, not later than 11 days prior to the commencement date of course.
- An administration and cancellation fee of 50% will be payable in respect of a cancellation received less than 10 days prior to the commencement date of course.
- Cancellations received eleven (11) working days or more prior to the first day of training will receive a full refund.
- Non-attendance without cancellation notification will result in the full course fee payable.
- Policy on accounts not in good standing.
- The candidate in attendance at the course ultimately remains responsible for payment of the outstanding account (purchase Orders & special arrangements) and providing the proof of payment thereof via email to the Administrator at email@example.com.
- If a candidate, or the candidate’s organisation is not in good standing with us we reserve the right to withhold:
a. Certificates of Attendance
b. Issuing of ECSA CPD credits
c. AEE Renewal Submissions
d. Course Attendance Registers
- Right of Admission Reserved.