SAPVIA GREENCARD TRAINING COURSE
BOOK YOUR TRAINING COURSE
The SAPVIA Solar PV Greencard Installers Training
Over the 5 days candidates will be familiarised with the fundamental principles of solar, irradiation, annual yield, effects of shading etc., and typical components of solar PV systems such as PV panels, inverters, batteries, mounting structures etc., followed by the design and system integration and practical installation and commissioning of systems by using a small scale solar set-up at the training venue. In addition, system design and integration, planning of installation, and practically installing components, testing and commissioning of systems, documenting and evaluating an installation.
ECSA: 4,5* CPD credits
AEE: 7,2* Certification Renewal Credits
*Credits are only valid for 90% and more recorded and verified attendance
What is the SAPVIA Solar PVGreenCard
The SAPVIA Solar PV GreenCard is an industry led quality label that is inclusive in nature and becomes the key to ensure a high standard of quality for small-scale Solar PV installations. The PV GreenCard is set to become a national, standardised hand-over or “as built” report for roof-top PV installations, aimed at improving the safety and quality of installations. It will provide comprehensive documentation of the PV system including information on used components and personal data of the owner, and will be a voluntary service from the installer which will serve as a guideline to both the installer and the customer on how to secure a high standard of PV system operation.
- Explain the basics of electricity related to PV
- Appreciate various applications of solar PV
- Describe the different configurations for module Interconnection
- Go for PV GreenCard Assessment to become an SAPVIA endorsed installer
- Plan and prepare for PV system installation
- Install mechanical components of Solar PV Systems
- Install electrical components of Solar PV Systems
- Maintain, test and replace PV panel components
Profile of attendee
- PV solar experts,
- Beginners in the industry,
- Course is presented in English and needs NQF Level 4 understanding of mathematics.
The course is SAPVIA endorsed and candidates that attend the training may apply to complete the required assessments for evaluation towards SAPVIA endorsed installers status at an accredited SAPVIA Solar PVGreenCard Assessment Centre. Successful assessment could result in listing on the PV GreenCard Installers database.
NEXT COURSE DATES & COSTS
In Class Training (Covid permitting) , Cost R11950 ex VAT includes 12 months SAEEC Membership
- Bloemfontein 14 – 18 March 2022
- Potchefstroom 23 – 27 May 2022
- Potchefstroom 25 -29 July 2022 ( CANCELLED)
- Bloemfontein 01 – 05 August 2022
- Bloemfontein 05-09 September 2022
- Potchefstroom 24 – 28 October 2022
Online Package includes 4 days Theory + 1 Day Practical in Randburg