Our vision and objectives provides the Southern African Energy Efficiency Confederation (SAEEC) opportunities to partners with organisations with aligned interests to deliver training in the energy efficiency, energy management, renewable energy, and efficient use of resources towards sustainable and environmentally beneficial business practices.
As the official Chapter of the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) for the Southern African Region, the Southern African Energy Efficiency Confederation (SAEEC) is the training administration service provider for local courses, including the international certification programmes for the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) in South Africa.
The trainings we offer is greatly beneficial for AEE certification renewals, which is administered by the Institute of Energy Professionals Africa (IEPA) for the Sub-Saharah African Region.
Training available from beginners to advanced training, as well as specialisation training offered by The Southern African Energy Efficiency Confederation (SAEEC)
AEE ENERGY QUALIFICATIONS
· Certified Energy Manager (CEM®)
· Certified Energy Auditors (CEA®)
· Certified Business Energy Professional (CBEP®)
· Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP®)
· Certified Renewable Energy Professional (REP®)
· Certified Carbon Reduction Manager (CRM®)
· Certified Water Efficiency Professional (CWEP®)
UNIDO Training courses are offered at introductory, end-user and expert level, and have been designed to provide a comprehensive learning pathway for those wishing to develop expertise in the field.
UNIDO TRAINING MODULES
· Energy Management Systems Implementation (EnMSI)
· Compressed Air System Optimisation (CASO)
· Pump System Optimisation (PSO)
· Fan System Optimisation (FSO)
· Chiller System Optimisation (CSO)
· Motor Systems Optimisation (MSO)
· Steam Systems Optimisation (SSO)
The SAPVIA Solar PV GreenCard is an industry led quality label that is inclusive in nature and becomes the key to ensure a high standard of quality for small-scale Solar PV installations. The PV GreenCard is set to become a national, standardised hand-over or “as built” report for roof-top PV installations, aimed at improving the safety and quality of installations.
With PQRS courses get to choose where to go next, all geared towards the growth and development of the PV sector. The focus is on Small scale embedded generation in the C&I (Commercial and Industrial) and Domestic sector.
The RETScreen Software is an intelligent decision support tool to enable stakeholders to rapidly identify, assess, optimize and track the performance of clean energy investments over the entire project life cycle.
· SAPVIA PVGreencard Installers Training
· PQRS Training Modules
It is always a good idea to start with the basics and good that you recognise this should you not have much experience in the Energy Industry. So Basic Principles of Energy (BPE) is the first building block. The Introduction to Energy management (IEMT) refreshes all the mechanical, electrical, chemical, thermodynamic and energy management basic principles. Once you have completed that you can decide which area you would like to specialise in:
- The Measurement & Verification market – a new developing industry in SA.
- Energy management market.
- Energy Auditing.
- Or Renewable energy
SAQA EWSETA TRAINING MODULES
· Basic Principles of Energy (BPE)
· Introduction to Energy Management Training (IEMT)
· Measurement and Verification Training (MVT)*
· Energy Audit Training (EAT)*
· Energy Efficiency in Buildings (EEB)*
· Energy Consumption Data Analysis (ECDA)*
· Business Case for Energy Projects (BCEP)*
· Managing Energy Projects (MEP)*
*IEPA In-house only