Certiﬁed Industrial Energy Professional
BOOK YOUR TRAINING COURSE BY CLICKING THE BELOW BUTTON
Certified Industrial Energy Professional Training Program™
About this Program
AEE’s training program, recently updated in 2020, is recognized across industry for providing business professionals responsible for energy or utility operations in industrial settings with the knowledge and tools they need to manage these systems more effectively. Over five days, attendees learn everything they need to know about industrial energy strategies for reducing costs and optimizing systems performance.
What You Will Learn
- Energy management from an industrial and manufacturing perspective.
- How the latest industrial processes, systems and technologies can be leveraged for optimizing systems performance, improve energy efficiency and help reduce energy use.
- How energy management systems (ISO50001) and energy audits processes (ISO50002), can help identify energy savings and reduce costs in industrial environments.
- The economic aspects of energy management you need to know to successfully fund energy reduction projects.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to help energy professionals, including energy managers, energy engineers, facility and business managers, industrial engineers, supply chain professionals, consultants, and contractors become more aware of and effective at identifying and implementing the best energy management strategies in industrial plants and Association of Energy Engineers aeecenter.org
- Introduction to CIEP Program/Goals
- Fundamentals to Industrial Energy Audits and Energy Management Systems
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Energy Investigation Support Tools
- Fuels, Furnaces, and Fired Equipment Basics
- Plant Water Systems
- Heat Exchange Systems
- Boilers and Steam Systems
- Electric Motors and Drives
- Pump Systems
- Fan Systems
- Compressed Air Systems