HOME > DIVISIONS & INTEREST GROUPS > MVCSA
Mission and vision
The mission of the Measurement and Verification Community of South Africa (MVCSA) is to establish an impartial Measurement and Verification (M&V) organisation to benefit, govern and guide M&V professionals and to protect and advance the interests of all M&V stakeholders.
To this end the MVCSA undertakes the following objectives and functions:
- Function as a membership organisation for M&V professionals;
- Be the preferred representative body for M&V professionals in South Africa;
- Facilitate investigative and disciplinary processes against members who do, or did not, adhere to the MVCSA Code of Conduct and good universally acceptable M&V practices;
- Work and contribute towards ensuring the sustainability, credibility and viability of services to the industry and public;
- To uphold the MVCSA’s status in the industry through representation regarding the relevant national and international M&V standards, regulatory, qualifications, and participation in other relevant conferences and workshops; and,
- Assist with the establishment, evaluation, accreditation and regulating proper training for participants to uphold M&V as a recognised profession.
Get in touch:
Contact MVCSA Committee Secretary: Thieda Ferreira email@example.com